Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Color Play Mini Quilt


Hey there!  I am excited to finally share this fun mini with you.  I stitched it together a few weeks ago and it comes together really quickly!  I wanted a project to show off the great colors and prints in the Simply Colorful collection by Vanessa Christensen of V & Co and I think this fits the bill!


We have a few kits with all the fabric you need for the top and binding as well as a printed pattern sheet with instructions available in the shop.


I made a slightly smaller version with a mini charm pack of Hello Darling and Essential Dots White Black.  This one is destined for the exterior of a Sew Together Bag, but wanted to show you an idea for quilting your mini.


I free motioned some swirls in the squares and did some really small little figure 8 loops in the background between the squares.  I really like how it came out.


Thanks for stopping by today!  Happy Sewing!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)