Monday, November 24, 2014

Introducing the Snow Tires Mini Pattern

Hey there!

I've been obsessed with making Sew Together bags the past few months and have cranked out quite a few.  One of my favorites was one where I mini-sized my Snow Tires pattern.

This past weekend, I was working on assembling a few more bags and went back to this fun and quick to piece pattern.  After several comments on IG, I thought it would be fun to go ahead and make the mini-sized pattern to share.

So, I give you the Snow Tires Mini ....


This particular pattern is sized to 18" x 18", but you can easily make it longer or wider to fit your needs.  The 18" x 18' size is perfect for pillows like the one shown here using Folk Art Holiday.


Paper patterns, PDF patterns, and kits for this particular pattern are available while supplies last and you can get one free this week (offer ends 11/30/14 - see above for details)!

Hope you all are having a great week!

Happy Sewing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)