Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New Bloc Loc Favorites

Hey y'all!

You know I love the Bloc Loc rulers and when we went to market we saw a few new rulers that we had to have - the Half Rectangle Triangle and the Cogwheel Ruler.

Basically, I totally fell in love with this quilt that was hanging in the booth ...


I am trying to get my hands on the pattern for it.  BUT, I did get to play around with the Cogwheel ruler last weekend and came up with this ...


Super fun and fast to make using strips.  I watched the YouTube video and the directions are also included in this 2-ruler set.

I am planning a few block tutorials for after our Christmas in July series next week. :-) The possibilities are endless!!!

Happy Sewing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)