Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Collections!

Just a quick post to share what's new in the shop ...


Rosey - These florals had me at hello!  The pink and aqua color way was my favorite and we know you'll love these sweet prints too.  The bouquets are amazing for quilt backs, fussy cutting, etc!


Sweetwater has delivered another great collection in Wishes.  We love the great tonals and super fun "cake topper" flag prints.


Chantilly is really pretty!  Bright colors, pretty prints, and this collection was printed on a great base cloth - it feels so nice!  I think some infinity scarves in this collection are in my future!


Aneela has drawn up some cuties in this Hello Petal collection!  We couldn't resist the cats either!

Happy Sewing!  :-)


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I was wondering if the Color Me Happy Club will run through 2014 as well? The last month on the page is shown as February.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)