Sunday, November 17, 2013

Club Medallion Update

Hey there!

Hope you've been having a great weekend. :-)  Our Customer Appreciation special ends tonight ... and I'm excited to share that your goodie bag includes all the fabric you'll need for our next pillow tutorial coming to the blog in a few days.  Really excited about this one.  :-)

Speaking of being excited about something .... let's chat about our Club Medallion BOM.

I love how this is coming together.  Month 1 & 2 looks like this ...


Of course, I am doing the Prepster version.  Its all pink, green, and polka dotty and stuff.

You can still hop on the bandwagon with a kit or just the PDF.  (Check out how different you can make it look ... Stephanie's looks awesome!)

Are you sewing along with me?  Tag me on Instagram or link up your progress in the comments.

Happy Sewing!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)