Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hop, Skip, & Jump: Happy Go Lucky is En Route!

I don't think excited is really a big enough word for what I felt when I saw that this collection has officially been shipped our way!  So thrilled that our order plus almost all of the extra I ordered is now en route to our shop.  Oh. My. Gosh. Y'all!! I am so excited for two reasons ... (1) I love this collection and (2) I can start cutting kits and those of you on the wait list will get to cut and stitch with this stuff, too.  Hip hip hooray!  So, if you are on the wait list ... check your email!

If you already have a reservation (for any or several of the three collections), be on the lookout for a very important email on Monday with monthly kit payment details as well as the opportunity to order border/binding and backing kits - they will be in limited supply.

We'll have yardage for this collection available on the website later this weekend as well ... I will update y'all here when its all set and ready to add to your cart!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Such a pretty bundle of fabric and can't wait to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited to start! I've never done a BOM before and I love the Happy Go Lucky fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)