Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January Curated Collections

I am so excited to share some new Curated Collections with you today ... I decided to join the fun this month and curated a bundle as well as a Valentine's-themed bundle.  Ready!?


Let me tell you ... I was freaking out when cutting this bundle ... it's just so stunning.  


Um ... hello, little man cuteness! 


You can't go wrong with these bright, spring-y prints. 


And Peacock Party by your's truly
I've been staring at these aquas and mustards together for weeks.  
It's time to make something pretty with 'em!


And ... our 2013 Be Mine Bundle!  I couldn't resist putting together a pink and red bundle.  
Look for a project with these coming soon!

All these pretty Curated Collection bundles are now available and are on sale through 1/10/13.

Happy Sewing!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty bundles! Tempting, very tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH...I love your bundle!!! Sew pretty. I might have to take a peek....pure color is lovely too.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)