Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Butterflies

Hey there!  I wanted to share a little more of my weekend sewing from last weekend with you all ...

For our September do Good. Stitches FAITH group, we all made a rainbow assortment of these cute little wonky butterfly blocks.  They measure 6" finished and they are so fun and quick to make.


I cut all the pieces and then chain pieced them so fast.


I really can't wait to see how this quilt comes together.  Our quilt from this month will be donated to Restore Innocence and I am use it will be a blessing to a young lady somewhere.  I love that the butterfly is a symbol of a new creation as well.  So fitting.

You can see the tutorial we used for these here.  Rita from Red Pepper Quilts also has made some beautiful butterflies.  I adore this quilt she made.

Thanks for stopping through today!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)