Saturday, August 18, 2012

Coloring Squares

Happy Weekend, y'all!  :-)

It's been a busy week packing orders, setting up my classroom for the year, rearranging our shop room to accommodate more bolts, and planning some fun things I will be sharing here on the blog later this week.

Thought I'd give you a little sneaky-peeky at one of the things I am planning for you. I printed some graph paper and grabbed my marker bucket to design this ...

Using a few different prints for this project.

Can anyone guess what I will be making for this tutorial?  Take a guess ..  I will draw a random entry  on Wednesday, 8/22/12 after 5 PM for a special prize.

Off to start stitching ...

Happy Sewing!  :-)

14 comments:

  1. Hmmmm,...a boy quilt? Maybe a mini quilt for a nursery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. I'm stumped, but I'm going to go with a robot or an owl quilt. Because I want to make one. And I just went to a folk art festival this weekend and now have a thing for faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you must be making a baby quilt based on the size of your drawing. I also agree with Melinda that it seems like it might be for a little boy maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm....I am wondering if it will be some sort of quilt or wall hanging? I was looking at the colors...I know autumn is coming...so maybe something to do with Halloween? I don't really know. Can't wait to see though.

    Have fun going back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, I really have no good guess! It should be something with texture, but I have no idea how it will work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thinking a baby quilt...do you have an announcement too? **big giggles**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No ... there won't be an "announcement," Rhonda! LOL

      Delete
  7. I think it looks baby boy-ish too. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love it if it was indeed a baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's a quilt

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to guess a mini quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am guessing a new bag of some sort.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)