Friday, May 18, 2012

You Guessed It!

Hi again!  A few days ago, I shared a picture of fabric that I have stacked to make a Clover & Violet bag.  And I asked y'all to guess which bag I was planning to make.  Well ... a few of you guessed right!  I will be making the Anne bag.

The gals at Clover & Violet have some lovely patterns and it is definitely tough to choose one as many of you mentioned ... but I did a little drawing for a winner of those who correctly guessed the Anne bag and winner is ...

Alicia  of The Pashofa Quilter!

Congrats, Alicia!  You've won a C&V pattern and yard of fabric from Sew Lux Fabric!  I will be contacting you shortly to get your selections!  :-)

Thanks to all of you who played along with my little contest.  Hope your week has ended well and that you'll get to do something fun and stitchy this weekend!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Alicia - sweet bag pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even remember what I guessed. =) Congrats Alicia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)