Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bees & Swaps

Hey y'all!  I can't believe its almost Friday already ... after Spring Break last week I thought, "surely this will be a long week!"  But, its blown past me ... again!

Anywho, I thought I'd share the cutie butterfly blocks that I made for the March do. Good Stitches Faith Bee.  I really enjoy contributing to all these charity quilts and I love that we make different blocks each month.  In March, we were asked to make four 6.5" butterfly blocks using this tutorial.

Des asked us to use bright fresh colors (yay for getting to use some pink!).  Aren't they sweet?

And speaking of swaps ... if you want to add a variety of prints to your stash, check out Kelsey's Aqua & Red Charm swap on Flickr.  I missed out on her green charm swap, but am excited to participate in this round.

Happy Sewing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)