Sunday, September 18, 2011

Terrain Yardage is Here!

Hope that you all had a wonderful weekend! :-)  I traveled to Florida to watch the Seminoles play and had a wonderful time despite their loss to OU.  Anyone else go to a big game this weekend?

Since getting back, I've been adding Terrain by Kate Spain in the shop.  It is all available here and will be posted in Etsy by tomorrow evening.  Of course, we have the option to choose own fat quarters as well.

Which one is your favorite print?  I sure can't decide, but I am digging these at the moment...
 Fern in Berry

 Dahlia in Mist

 Leaves Foliage

Seedpod Stream

See y'all tomorrow with this week's Sale Alert!

Happy Sewing! :-)

1 comment:

  1. It's so lovely! I've gone shopping! =) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)