Saturday, June 25, 2011

Boy Colors

Hiya!  I got some more work done on my quilt that I started when I should have been finishing my sewing room clean up! :-)  I have it all pieced together except for the border ... need to get some more black fabric.  I will take some whole quilt top pics tomorrow since the sun went down a little too far by the time I finished for me to get some today.

Another view ...

I took this downstairs to proudly show the mister and I asked "what do you think?" and he replied "its boy colors."  Believe it or not, he actually likes this one as compared to this one ...

To which he said "when did you get that fabric ... the middle ages?"  LOL  I guess he's not a fan of the castle peeps.  Incidentally, this quilt is a WIP ... needs to be sandwiched, quilted, and bound. (Tell me I'm not the only one with multiple quilt tops sitting around waiting for their turn under the free motion or walking foot?!)

Happy Sewing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)